- Your child is bullied and school does not investigate or stop future bullying;
- School has not implemented a safety plan for medical issues;
- Your child is not allowed to eat lunch or take recess with non-disabled peers;
- Service animals are excluded;
- School unreasonably invoked involuntary commitment procedures;
- School required you to sign a waiver of liability before administering medication; or
- School threatens to charge your child, or has charged your child, with a truancy violation when the truancy is related to your child’s disability or medical issues.
We offer a 20 minute free phone consult for everyone who needs it. Whether you are looking for an attorney to hire or just need to have a question answered, please call 408.286.3081 or submit the form below.