- Your child is bullied and school does not investigate or stop future bullying;
- School has not implemented a safety plan for medical issues;
- Your child is not allowed to eat lunch or take recess with non-disabled peers;
- Service animals are excluded;
- School unreasonably invoked involuntary commitment procedures;
- School required you to sign a waiver of liability before administering medication; or
- School threatens to charge your child, or has charged your child, with a truancy violation when the truancy is related to your child’s disability or medical issues.
Please fill out the information below to start the process for receiving a free 20 minute phone consultation.