If your child is disciplined at school, you may need legal counsel if the following occurs:
- Your child is disciplined more often than typical peers;
- The discipline is longer or different than for typical peers for same offense;
- The school uses restraints or seclusion;
- The school does not follow the IEP or 504 Plan for discipline or responding to behaviors;
- Your child is disciplined for behavior that is a manifestation of his or her disability or learning disorder;
- Your child is suspended for more than ten days without a manifestation hearing;
- Your child is disciplined for continuous behaviors but there is no behavior plan; or
- You want to see an END to the discipline.
We offer a 20 minute free phone consult for everyone who needs it. Whether you are looking for an attorney to hire or just need to have a question answered, please call 408.286.3081 or submit the form below.